Find a list of famous and motivational quotes about Social Media from some of the inspiring internet personalities.
Social media sites are amongst the most used category of websites. In fact, social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn consistently rank among the top ten popular websites based on different web metrics.
They may have the positives as well as the negatives. But the one fact that we all can almost unanimously agree is that such sites have great power and they have a profound impact on different aspects of our lives. Social media sites are a great platform for connecting people over the world, living in different places and circumstances, and communicating ideas between them.
In this article, we list 16+ famous quotes about social media sites. These famous quotes about social media reflect their power and influence on wide aspects of human civilization.
1. “We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it.”
2. “It’s because of this fundamental shift towards user-generated information that people will listen more to other people than to traditional resources.”
– Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman & former CEO, Google
3. “Transparency may be the most disruptive and far-reaching innovation to come out of social media.”
– Paul Gillin, The New Influencers
4. “As more people use social media to tell the story of the future, the wants and needs of more people will be reflected.”
– Simon Mainwaring, CEO of We First Inc
5. “Nowadays, social media is the easiest place to go to find something.”
6. “Twitter is a great place to tell the world what you’re thinking before you’ve had a chance to think about it.”
7. “If content is king, then conversion is queen.”
– John Munsell
8. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.”
9. “LinkedIn is for the people you know. Facebook is for the people you used to know. Twitter is for people you want to know.”
10. “When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place.”
11. “On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away.”
12. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.”
13. “When you’ve got 5 minutes to fill, Twitter is a great way to fill 35 minutes.”
14. “Social media are tools. Realtime is a mindset.”
15. “Privacy is dead, and social media holds the smoking gun.”
– Pete Cashmore, Mashable
16. “Social media has given us this idea that we should all have a posse of friends when in reality, if we have one or two really good friends, we are lucky.”
17. Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social.
What do you think of the famous quotes about social media we’ve listed over here? Do you know any other famous and inspirational quotes about social media?
Feel free to share them in the comments below.